not able to start CMS service from CCM

HI,

I am facing a strange problem with BOXI-3.1. In BOXI-3.1, in CCM, to change the properties of any server, we need to log in to Manage Servers section and updated the server settings. The problem that I am facing now is after logging in to the Manage Servers section, I had stopped the CMS service but before restarting it, I closed the Manager Server Window. Now when I am again trying to log in to the same Manage Servers section, I am asked for authentication, but as the CMS service is down, I am not able to do so. This is a strange problem and a kind of deadlock is created here. As per the Help document of CMC, it is mentioned that under the properties of Server Intelligence Agent(SIA), we should select the Auto Start CMS option which will automatically start the CMS service everytime the SIA is started. I tried this option, but still the CMS service is not starting.
Does anyone knows how can I get this issues resolved? Any help on this will really be appreciated. In case anyone knows how to start the CMS from command line, then please suggest.

please help

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.forumtopics.com/busobj/viewt ... p?t=130869
Digital video production studio

Thanks!